.Saturday, November 11, 2006 ' 2:21 PM Y
=x
Mood: well....
Im back. Freedom from caterpillars, ants and best of all, mosquitoes.
Talk about finally.
Anyway...
I wrote all the reflections in my log book...too lazy to type it out. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't.
Anyway...
Apparentely I can still talk to Clarissa. yay. actually, I don't. more like sms or msn or whatever. the problems with I.T. haix.
one down, two to go. ;)
Feeling very smiley today. Like. Wanna laugh and stuff. Don know.
Wee and I still don't know whether to quit. I sure don't, at least. It's hard.
To think about...Im not making any right moves lately...
I can't think, can't judge, can't trust myself...
Feels helpless. Feels a little but not too useless.
Just feels.
Yan lin was in the camp. Shi Min also.
You know, leaders take on many roles...and in a camp like that, it's kinda sadistically amusing to see all the leaders trying to lead because duh, that's what they do! cept' for me cuz.
1. I don't like leading that kinda team.
2. It's boring.
3. Not a good time or place, and especially not a good situation.
Anyway.
mostly im almost done with ShadowRealm part 1. Im so proud of myself for actually typing it out myself. so proud of it. =)
Time to spam FFXII too!
Which reminds me. Anyone who sees this, tell Grace to hurry!
right ppl. really sleepy. and nd to go out for my sis b'day.
just leave myself and you guys with a clue on what's on my mind.
...did you ever imagine something impossible? A dream ,a a fantasy, a nightmare?And maybe, one day, it came true? obviously, not what you expected.but then, as usual, something weird happens.I fell for someone I never imagined I could fall for.And that's natural.And that's wrong.Sigh.