.Wednesday, November 22, 2006 ' 8:47 PM Y
=x
Mood: Well.. =)
IT works. Yeah man!
And thanks to the thing called 'Archives', I can post as many times as I want! Aww... right!! =)
Except that I won';t ve able to edit my previous posts...[:(]
anyway. today skipped training. again.
I could't help it. The thought of going back there irks me. It haunts me. Almost.
Today's is Junice's birthday. Happy birthday. :)
So...met teacher for a very short time today morn. Then met up with Clarissa and Vicki, went to Jurong Point for no significant reason, went back to Clementi...went to KAt's house...
Asked Wee to come along. At first he was pretty bored, especially when he wouldn't jump into the water just becuz he only had one set of clothes. tsk. anyway, he clearly found a way to entertain himself. so there. =)
swimmiing in the pool with clothes is damn fun. clarissa sprayed water in my left eye though, so it stings a little now, but it's okay. =)
Pushed kat and vicki into the water, puled clarissa in with me. i should really do this more often.
kat's house is comfortable. I fell asleep for almost 5 minutes, when one of the three girls woke me up by trying to steal the blanket. so much for letting me go to sleep. =(
but moreover, the day was fun. just kinda tired. sincei slept for like. 3 hours after my tuition. then watched tv while eating..got too engrossed ( ehehhehheh/)
wee's blog is complainin bt me now. see it. ;)
..and i guess im quitting the bball team. this to training? this makes training look so sick.
...I just needed to be happy.
And I am.
This is my 301th illegal post, as
ShadowFighterX