<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10256297?origin\x3dhttp://shadowfighterx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, November 30, 2006 ' 10:00 PM Y
=x

Mood: well.

today the most surprising thing happened. subhas, APPARENTELY is getting the team the apologise, which clearly I don't believe.

and teacher? i don know.
THIS SUCKs.

So. just thought id write this. it's random. but painful. so...
different.
extract from chinese textbook* translated in my style...(edited)

This is for those who don't cherish what they have, who only one to live when they're dying.


That day, it had just begun to rain. The streets were wet and flooded. We were seeking shelter under the stairs, watching the flashing 'green man' lights across the road. Kept carefully inside my white coat was a letter, to my mother living in the south.

She. She said she wanted to help me mail it. After all, it was just across the street. I shouldn't have listened, but I was captiviated by her wanting smile. Nodding my head, I passed her the letter, a smile on both our faces.

"Huh." she started, snatching the umbrella playfully from me. "Whose idea was it to only bring one umbrella in this downpour?" I sighed, because full well knowing I was the one who cleverly figured that it wouldn't rain. Poor six sense.

It was this moment that will remain forever in my mind. As she began to walk across the road, with the raindrops bouncing off my umbrella...

The screech of the tyres on a slippery wet road. There was never a chance. She was sent flying, landing with a soft thud on the side of the walk, like a midnight butterfly.

...It was spring, but it felt like winter.
She was just going across the road to help me mail a letter. Just a simple walk, but it became the most unforgettable and regrettable incident in my life. I could not bear to open my eyes, as I stood paralyzed under the staircase, while my eyes filled up with transparent beads that fell to the ground unknowingly.

The whole seemed to come to a stop, and people crowded the single area. Nobody. Nobody there knew, that she was mine. She was my only, my beloved butterfly, the one I loved. 5 metres away, she left me. She was gone. Gone from my life.

Why? Why didn't I bring one more umbrella?

Finally, my mind begant to swirl, and darkness overtook me. In my mind, I replayed the scene, watching her beautiful smile as she walked across the road silently, with only the pitter-patter of rain to disturb the peace with us.

She was just mailing my letter.

Incidentely, it was for my mum. As I collapsed to the ground, violently shaking from overshock, I saw her reach the middle of the road, knowing full well what was going to happen next, as I had just seen it. Even though it was now a light drizzle, it felt like the biggest storm in my life. For the situation to be even more ironic, she would never see the short letter that I wrote to my mother.

"Dearest Mum.
I'll just make this short, because I need to go and buy it. It takes a week for this letter to reach your new address, and the day after that is her birthday. On that day, I'm going to ask her to...marry me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







The.One.And.Only.


Luke Ho
15 Years Old
15/02/1992
New Town Secondary School
Basketballer




Likes & Destests


Likes

Jesus, my Lord and Saviour
Her--obviously,who else..?
Basketball
Running
Slackin
Any form of games that i am fantastic at


Detests

[x]Betrayers
[x]Liars
[x]Heartbreakers(not directing to me.)
[x]Jerks

Blabber-ing





Links


Alex

Amanda

Bettina

Charmaine

Cynthia

Dinah

Fanny

Hannah

Hernhern

Jia Wen

Joshua

Jules

Jun Jie

Junice

Kai Yang

Leonard

Liping

Marcus P

Marcus Wee

Marion

Mrs Ang

Mr Ang

Nicolas

Nicole

Pearly

Peggy

Priscilla

Sano

Shimin

Stephie

Sulwyn

Varun

Vera

Xiang Rui

Ximin

Zeken

Class blog

6c blog!




just YESTERDAY.

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008



Now Playing




Credits

Designer: beibei
Site Host:Blogger
underline, blockquote, bold, italic&strong is:purplekisses-
Credits to Pearly ;DDDD
Copyright Luke Ho [23.09.2007]