.Saturday, December 09, 2006 ' 11:05 PM Y
=x
Mood: Um.
I declare I am feeling quite lost.
So okay. I can't get back my memories. just great.
but i just thought about it. maybe deep down inside me. I don't want to remember.
To remember what exactly what was the pain like.
...and yeah.
I would go homeless to not have gone through it.
My home. My family. My friends.
Pretty sad. That kinda flashback. You just don wanna remember.
Maybe that's just crap. But commiting suicide once and running 3 times, I think I can be pretty serious.
...huh. but it's over. and done with.
My pain is not so severe now.
So today, after youth camp 2006 imitatio christi, I declare a new beginning on my life. To leave forgotten as forgotten. to begin again.
I don't want to be hurt again either. So i am declaring myself single, crushless and non-infatuated. hooray.
this is a time to unleash a side i might have never known.
rather than being cheeky, (time: 199-)
nice, (time: 200-)
fearless ( time 200-)
angst ( time 200-..?)
dark ( time 2006)
Finally. I can be set anew.
Subhas tried beating me one-on-one today. harder than usual. Basically. He and I assumed i won. yay.
Church camp loads of stuff happened. I think I'll leave that to my forgotten memories, the good, the bad, the crying, the pain, the love, the laughter...
It helps.
So this is one day in the life of Luke Ho.
Sigh.
Is this it?
ShadowFighter
X marks the spot...