.Friday, December 22, 2006 ' 11:49 PM Y
=x
Mood: well.
so..
im not sad and angry or hurt. well. a little. personal issue. HIJACK. and. a little reality.
i should really stop mentioning HIJACK. but how else to express my feelings?
i don't know what to do anymore.
went vivo city today. the ezone is under construction. sucks.
quickly regretted my decision to buy my own christmas clothes. hard, tiring, and i have no idea whether i got ripped off. tsk. shopping.
read a book in the bookstore bt girls and guys and what they do. apparentely, a smile is essential.
I'm just not a smiler kind of person. pity.
I need to know what I'm missing.
math today, taught by aka my sis, was easier than i thought.
need to buy contacts tomorrow. hmmph.
I hope I'm not going to die from awkwardness tomorrow. becuz frankly speaking, I feel as if i have no ability to speak. which is weird. because i probably talk more chim than most ppl my age. so chimness shall save me. and bball,. huh.
and I haven;t bought chirstmas presents. I'm so dead. I can never buy everything I want to buy for everyone in my super-limited budget. Good thing for EAGLES.
Don know what to get for
My family
My mei, and certain church peeps
Mr and Mrs Ang
My God-bros
um..
yeah. long list of people.
haiz.
I don't know what to do.
Part 1 of ShadowRealm almost finished. It's wayyy longer than I thought. Like. um. need to fill up chapter two from the papers, than i'll send it to a bunch of ppl. see if they like it. then continue. sigh.
am so bored. and a little hurt. I can't get the pain out of my heart somehow.
shucks.
I forgot.