.Tuesday, December 26, 2006 ' 12:18 AM Y
=x
Mood: Well. mostly happy. mostly.
It's christmas. merry christmas everyone! well. actually. half an hour after christmas.
..got a couple of cards. im lucky there are actually one or two which don't include a word like 'basketball' or 'basketballer' or..
well. you get the idea.
not that i resent it. kinda enjoy it. but id rather be known for more than just basketball.
so thanks to everyone. sorry i didn't get you ppl something. =(
um. clearly forgot to buy stuff for my family since i didn't withdraw enough cash. so writing them emails. ahahas. eventually larh.
..mm. can't say im sad larh. except a little annoyed with constant carolling.
spam pool, ping pong, dodgeball and chocolate fondue today. ahahas.
and hong bao.
christmas rocks.
..lolz. don think i forgot the 'christ' in christmas..
went to midnite service and stuf. quite fun. a little but meaningful. heh.
I feel better. a little more comforted, i suppose. Because I know he's there, even if I can't see him.
I want to see him.
So..in the meantime, I'm happy. As in seriosly. I hope someone believes me. ahahas. but there'sa a smile on my face now, and im going to take a photo of it later. remembrance.
..meh. the only thing im not happy bt is clarissa. cuz she deleted my link. and she's probably really pissed at me. so much for trying t ocheer her up. im a really lousy supporter. but she's being unreasonable. so i don care if she reads this. huh.
..sigh.
I've been thinking. bt what wee said. which obviously proves ive been listening to him. stupid wee. hehe.
that i don't know as much as I think?
that i need to change my mindset?
that do i know what people truly think of me?
The third one hurt the most. After all. If you judge you will be judged.
..well.
im happy./
so i can say this.
i know jolly well what ppl think of me.
and tough luck to those who don't like me too much.
I'm ShadowFighterX. ;)
hahas.