.Friday, January 12, 2007 ' 3:29 PM Y
=x
I'm so tired.
So sick and tired of decisions..decisions..
I really regret bringing up the stupid cca point thing.
now teacher thinks i don wanna quit.
i mean, i need the cca points, but how badly?
I don't know. I'm not the only one who needs them. My parents and everyone else is on my back about that, asking what the HELL I'M SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT IT.
HOW THE FUCK SHOUD I FUCKING KNOW?!
Every idiot in the way, judging me..especially that wee. what, he always HAS to be right? Oooh. scary. 'it's not done this way' or 'no such thing' or whatever FUCKING CRAP he can come up with, im sick of him too. who the fuck does he think he is to judge me, huh?! think i don already know what will happen if i make these decisions?! I already KNOW, DUMBASS!!!
So what if you think I don't know as much as I think I do? huh?! I sure as hell KNOW MORE THAN YOU!! he's so damn fucking insensitive. he knows me? huh. he knows nothing.
What the Fuck.
So pissing off.
Then now teacher's acting like Clarissa. It's creepy. And I can't get in a word anymore, let alone a little time. I mean, if I depend on her a lot and she doesn't like it, then say so?
I'm just so pissed with everyone...
I never get to see tomand waik as much as i want to.
HIJACK is really getting to my head.
I hate relationships, I hate my parents, my life, my pathetic social life, my loneliness, my hyper-sensitivity, my depression. GOD. i hate it all.
And Clarissa's being bitchy. Which really tears it, because I can't get her out of my head.
But the best part is? Nobody gives a shit! cus you don't even SEE THIS POST. AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I don't have a reason to love anyone.
huh.
Nobody needs Luke Ho.
..clearly.
Abomination/ShadowFighterX