.Monday, February 05, 2007 ' 8:32 PM Y
=x
Mood: uh huh.
Okay tests are killers. But I'm grateful, I suppose. because now i know, sin or no sin, im getting baptised. no turning back.
i mean, im not perfect.
but compromis onlygets in the way.
boy, if i had played against subhas or weng xiang today i would probably win or do a lot better..my form was like..96% of my best? Only after school though. During school I just sucked cuz of my blisters and my punctured ball.
I really feel like I'm getting better sportsoms-wise..but my studies are kinda worrying...
yeah well.
tomorrow got to go one-on-one with subhas larh. have to make myself feel better or worse somehow. whatever it takes.
so tired. going to study later, i guess.
..oh yeah, chem test totally screwed up. i wonder how to get my chinese and chem signed...
..some days you just can't win.
another thing is that i realized im forcing the ppl to train on V-day! oh crap! im going to be missing so many players or i just won't feel like playing. who knows. ah well. =( meh.
training is important. *steadfast grin*
you all better not pangseh me. my team!
No. 11: Luke
No. 6: Tomson
No. 4: Waikeat
No. 9: Benjamin
No. 12: Jerome
No.7: Justin
Nic, Si Min and shimin haven't asked them bt jerseys yet..
yeah well. SFX going a bit more smoothly now.
last thing is that im facing a problem i didn't think id have.
financial probs! ahhhhh!!
keith hasn't returned my $20..and i owe dad $60, and need $99 for the jerseys for the guys...
omgosh..running out of quote kat or one of teacher's daughters..
ka-ching.
god, help me.
ShadowFighterX
( tom is going to teach me electric guitar soon!)
(or more like he'd better.)