.Thursday, March 15, 2007 ' 2:15 PM Y
=x
Mood: Whoa.
I forced myself to get up at 2 plus today...
Today is a day when I feel as if my english is perfect. Maybe I shall do some writing later. hmm.
3rd day of injury. Still can;t walk staight. :(
but i found dad's ankle guard, so now i can walk a little..that way i don have to roll around on the wheeliechair or scream when joel's toe hits my ankle...
urgh.
yeah well.
Im so bored. and pretty tired...
which is frustrating, because my parents are all over this timetable thing that never works and they forget about it anyway and I just hate to be pinned down by them...
but what I hate more is no excuse to go out, because frankly speaking, I can't go out...:(
maybe to lan by cab? ahahas. even walking to a bus stop is too far. :(
so sad. :(
haiz..wonder when God is going to let me heal fully?
I don't know..
And I still have to write my testimony..
And chem and physics homework...
sigh. at least i finished math and english.l..
well mostly..
sadness factor.
mm. at least my feelings are finally set back in place..hopefully people will start accepting me again...
who did I piss off when my feelings were haywire?
lessee.
Marcus Wee.
Nicholas, but he's understanding. Im not worried. :)
Fanny...
Maybe even JJ by neglecting him as a friend? haiz.
mm..basketball team..even including subhas..but i'll piss them off anytime even when my feelings are haywire, except for subhas, the rest of them just enjoy pissing me off...( well hopper also not including, he just makes me irritated in a good way)
like hongkai!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I BLAME YOU FOR MY LEG.
actually i can't since theoratically I jumped...
but that makes me more determined to beat the bball team now...
or join back. hmm. frustrating decision.
and the dreams come back to haunt me again...
sigh. one thing at a time God. Please.
=(...
haiz..
life is frustrating.
I've got to get through this...