.Wednesday, September 12, 2007 ' 9:56 PM Y
=x
Mood: =)
feeling much better. for now.
okay first of I totally screwed up math.
but i got my first a1 for chinese. unbelievable, no?>
good thing i aced math last term, so i won't get pulled down by so much...
okay anyway,.
um.
teen titans in tokyo is one of the funniest movies ever?
or maybe im just a sucker for mushy romances between starfire and robin.
robin is a bit of an idiot though. but well. it's really cute. haha.
Starfire is explaining to Robin about why she kissed the Japanese boy, he learns that was why he kissed her in order to learn how to speak the language.Starfire: On Tamaran in simply signifies the transfer of knowledge...but on your world...it means...more? ..or so I've heard. *blur look*Robin: *dreamy look* (stares at Starfire, then snaps out of trance) OH. More. Right! I mean yes..! (starts stammering) I've heard that too.(Starfire sneaks in to sit closer to Robin, both look at each other and give sheepish laughs.)Robin: (sprays mouth)Starfire: (checks herself to see if she smells okay)Robin: (checks reflection in the birdarang)Starfire: (eats hundreds of mint freshners)(stare dreamily at each other)Robin: Hi. Starfire: Greetings.Robin: Starfire?Starfire: Yes Robin?Robin: You know you're my...best friend, right?Starfire: And you are mine..Robin: I never want anything to get in the way of that.Starfire: Nothing ever could. (interlocks fingers with Robin, both blush)Robin: ..I know.Starfire: Then...we have nothing to fear.(both lean in for kiss, super mushy heartwarming music plays)Robin: (realizes brushogun's weakness) FEAR!! (stops at once)DUMBASS.
I mean you're kissing a beautiful girl and RUIN it for yourself. OMFG.
Ah well they kissed in the end. =)
yay.
as in the end of the movie.
ah what the heck. watch it yourself.
Physics and chinese test tomorrow.
whew.
after relaxing after the tests for a while, I have to mug for exams.
good luck people.
later.
ShadowFighterX
(wonder if I can still stay back for dinner on sat..?)
(must learn new chords and new songs to play!)