.Wednesday, September 05, 2007 ' 10:40 PM Y
=x
Mood: Haiz.
Kinda sad now,.
Stuff been going on, but I told tom the gist of it already..
but i wasn;'t so unhappy..then i started talking to her...
i don't know why I think so much.
I'm a HIJACKER. nobody really understands what that is and i've revealed it so many times that i don't count...because this world is no longer relevant to me..
but somehow i can't help but get..caught.
anyway, I did mostly math and ro until lunch..then went to yi feng's place where he taught me guitar stuff. then went to tom's house. left my amp there.
met ashleigh. he seems like a nice guy.
talked crap and did math, played around with guitars and stuff.
went down myself, met benjamin, trained a bit before going haato with them.
went back, ro a bit, write my new novel a bit (it's Lances of Krain, in memory of JunXiang..lolz) and then ate dinner. talked and stuff. it's all so real now.
called her after asking. can't forget manners.
love the sound of her voice.
she doesn't know how to pronounce a lot of words. haha.
turns out she's with her bf now..so.
i can't get this imagery out of my head of me reading a book called 'Stealing other guy's Girlfriends, Lessons 101', which is quite stupid actually.
im not so mean.
or even capable.
and then her phone died so i can;t talk to her.
feel sad yep.
=(
wish i knew what i was doing.
it's complicated.
ShadowFighterX
GunXlinger
(at least I'm starting my new book..but what about my old ones? sigh.)