.Friday, September 28, 2007 ' 4:03 PM Y
=x
Mood: hmm..
well ben seems angry at me for busting him.
firstly, i thought I got rid of that guy but well. guess he holds a grudge. doesn't give him the right to tag me though.
so anyway ben, if you do I'll destroy you and everyone you love. ciao. =)
as for anti luke and victim and the whoever...
you're all one person.
but don't worry. =) i'll find you.
i told you I wouldn't hold anything against you. and i planned not to as i made my way back today.
but you just had to go and PISS ME OFF.
ah well.
pearl, help me delete this guy. i've studied enough already. the rest of you, just find this guy.
in the meantime...
i think my neighbour really doesn't like me. =(
and wee lin. well. dunno..
i guess since i met them by circumstance, it's only fair that I un-meet them by circumstance.
maybe im not meant to be their friend. who knows? I guess people really don't like me in general.
got a job to do.
ShadowFighterX