.Friday, October 19, 2007 ' 12:56 PM Y
=x
Mood: mm..
sometimes things still don't go my way. not that they're supposed to. but i still like it.
sometimes I still regret a lot of things. pearl. and my past. and things that i should do better but i can't and i keep trying but nothing seems to go right..
sometimes I still indulge...I sin, and I regret a lot also. it's hurts more when you try so hard each and every time but still fail.
yet lately, I have a reason to smile...
the whole things so confusing but for some reason, I'm really happy.
anyway. today's friday. got hol. =)
for new towners anyway.
mum's buying back fast food for lunch, so im not complaining. =)
i just lost in sonic riders for the umpteetth time.
some of the guys should go over my house in the next few weeks to help me type out my stuff.
and maybe if it stops raining i'll bball..
but more likely to go tom's house.
i just realized i didn't work out yesterday..
was so tired.
finished a 2 hour A math paper and chinese tuition.
mum's back.
gtg.