.Thursday, October 18, 2007 ' 8:00 PM Y
=x
Mood: Sleepy.
just woke up again.
can't seem to focus on anything lately..
my parents are trying to be nice about my results, but they're not doing a great job..
so tired..
some part of me is thinking about all the stuff Im going through..
and to be honest, if I could redo it all again, I would.
so many regrets. so painful.
-what was I supposed to do today...?
so confused about my feelings.
how many times I've been hurt and still paranoid and afraid..
too stupid really. to do anything right.
hmm..
but then again, somehow, I feel safe.
like I can do something, even if it's not just anything.
and I want to. I do. just that there's so much stuff that's been on my mind..
I don't want to keep hurting people or getting hurt either.
maybe.
just maybe.
it's time for another change.
Night Phantom