.Monday, October 01, 2007 ' 6:46 PM Y
=x
Mood: Slightly aggravated.
thought I'd type a little before studying later.
To Jamie: Happy birthday. =) um. yeah. pretty much cheered up. thanks.
To Elaine: Haha. Just who are you?
To Someone Better To Do: Um. thanks for saying those nice things about me. I'm really flattered. it would be nice to know who you are though.
To Pearl: Yep. McSpicys. ;) hopefully you win the bid. haha. that way you can come over. maybe after that can get icecream and chocolates. =) and thanks for the song.
today was frustrating.
well. so far.
let's see.
it took me like 4 minutes to attach and detach the chain for my bike to the bike-post things, and my hand got caught between and it really HURT.
bball was okay.
school was essentially boring, except I...
1. did two whole math papers. so proud of myself. =)
2. calaculated my chinese CA2. got 58.45 (4sf) which isn't too bad. the zhuo wen is seriously screwed up la. 6 scores add then divide by 6, then divide by 5 times 2.
results :50, 50, 50, 50, 44, 56
WTH.
just passed for that one anyway.
and i lost to yao wen by 1.3. i was so sure i was going to beat him this term. =(
not thinking about relationships, love or anything.
i swear that if I make it past 2 months of swearing off bgr, then I'll continue for at least till half a year.
otherwise it just makes me. rather desperate and pathetic. which i pretty much am right now.
been talking with a certain girl online a lot lately. not supposed to mention her name. i don't think i planned to talk to her at all at first but she's been so nice I thought I'd mention her. yep. haha.
though I suppose I am a seriously boring person on msn...
keith don't laugh.
then again, you're grounded, so you can't even read this. (I think) AHAHA.
lolz. jk.
okay.
then on my way back, my bball bag snapped and it rolled away. and when I stopped the bike with a screech to pick it up, after almost tumbling a part of my pants ripped and..um. basically I had to cycle back slightly slower. (don't get any funny ideas people. it's just the pant leg. well. a long part of the pant leg.)
got my math book and my comics from pam./
then was so tired. decided not to get my haircut till later.
came home, talked on msn for a while, ate lunch, played lotr with joel (tried three times, died three times. =(
it's sauron's palantir. bet tom can't do it.
went to get haircut. first place the shop was closed. turns out it's closed on mondays. it took me almost half off half an hour to even get there la. wth.
then went to second place. very. very. crowded.
by the time I got home after traffic and whatnot, i was gone for 40 minutes.
40 minutes of CYCLING around clementi for NOTHING. wah lao.
really tired now.
still got lit. assignment to complete by tonight...
and i wanted to know more about shakespeares play..can't remember the name.
ah well.
sleepy.
mcspicys and zingers, poke ball.
;) later.
ShadowFighterX
(I hate exams. can't sleep properly, can't relax that much, lack of bball, lack of running, lack of hanging out with friends, lack of ..her.)
(and the nightmare from the other day is still emblazoned on my mind. and no pearl, I can't tell you. not yet.)