.Sunday, December 02, 2007 ' 9:01 PM Y
=x
Mood: haiz..
but..you can have what's left of me.cant get the spammer of my blog.
do tag b4 you leave. i guess.
haiz. patheticness is catching...
so basically the whole 'love hina' series is over. ugh. that sucks. i really regret reading the ending already...
oh, and I didn't mean anything I said yesterday. i think.
mm..
never thought I would say this..
but I guess I really don't have anything going on for me..
so I've lost my confidence.
for one day, I'd just like to be me.
and not this person..
that I exist in...
going to camp anyway...till friday.
studying plan and bballing plan takes into effect after i get back, I guess.
hope I can see angi on sat or something.
I need some time away, I suppose.
this camp better help...
ShadowFighterX
just watching my life...pass me by.