.Friday, December 21, 2007 ' 10:48 PM Y
=x
Mood: Sleepy.
Im back.
heh.
yep.
Bali was fun.
Day 1 was mostly the flight there...looked at the hotel a bit and rested a lot I guess. didn't really do much la. learnt how to do a baby freeze within an hour. later on during the trip, I kept practicing it. still not as good as pearl though.
Day 2 was spending most of the morning in the hotel. There were giant chess pieces that Joel and I played with and it was pretty even when we had to go.
The table tennis court was pretty good. The hotel also has it's own private beach, so it's pretty cool.
What I really liked a lot about our hotel was how amazingly nice looking it is.
Pretty poor description. heh. okay. lemme be more clear.
There's this Flame of The Forest trees that look really nice. I think Dad took a picture of those. They're the kinda trees I'd like to grow if I ever get my own backyard (provided I'm married and etc. oro._.).
Then there was this really lovely garden with this uber long walking path but it gets you back to the starting point eventually. It's very romantic and stuff.
And there was this indoor sand thing which is like. on the ground. married couples who get married in the hotel have their names 'engraved' there (though if someone stepped on it it would be a disaster) which is really nice-the thing I liked the best actually. making something beautifully permanent out of something meant to be so temporal.
went jet skiing. adrenaline! woot. I'm pretty good at it, I think.
Went out for village visiting. it seems everyone in Bali wants to be a painter. they're really incredible, but if you've seen one nice looking painting, you've seen them all.
Oh, and motorcycles outnumber cars in Bali by a LOT. it made me change my mind about getting a motorcycle (though I may change my mind again later. :) because it's incredibly dangerous traffic. It's like. 10 percent chance of dying.
And ppl there look pretty dangerous, even though most of them are actually quite nice.
Had a seafood dinner. You should know, I don't EAT SEAFOOD. so it was a bit of a disaster, but food nonetheless.
went back, watched tv, rested. developed my next chapter for my ff too, so I should take..some time to type it out.
Day 3 was pretty rushed, so I guess we were all grouchy, but we got over that. really glad.
after breakfast and whatnot, I finished my chess match with Joey and play darts and stuff. then we went to look for mum's market, and the ppl were very persistent in selling us stuff. kept driving in circles.
did I mention I have a new hat? it turned out to be very useful even though it cost quite a lot (the material is really good) because people in the market carrying heavy stuff would have kepy knocking my head if not for my hat, which gave me time to move away. don't know why everyone wanted to hit my head though.
dinner was a and w! and played arcade with joey for very cheap prices in some mall thing.
picked up anna at the airport. yep. she's back in singapore. :)
bought lots of cd's after that. most of them, if not all of them work. :)
watched tv, went to sleep.
This morning woke up early, as usual. bathed, breakfast (I've been having coffee these past few days...today's one was not too good) and stuff.
jet skiied again and tried para sailing. okay ba. but it was so crowded, so didnt really like it very much.
changed, had a drink, and checked out. plane flight back. had mcdonald's for lunch. :)
so..
unpacked.
and here I am. yep. pretty sleepy.
thanks to my parents for the holidays.
thanks to God for keeping me and my family safe.
I can't make it tomorrow for the cg thing so for Adeline and Uncle Alfred, God bless!!
I have a plan for christmas gifts for my family..but it's more like a package..
and will cost a lot..
so...
yep.
gifts for you all too!
not. heh.
sorry.
lolz.
well at least for tom and waik and pam.
later.
ShadowFighterX
read and review my ff!