.Wednesday, December 26, 2007 ' 12:16 AM Y
=x
Mood: Sleepy.
Felt really sleepy during today's christmas service.
Well..
Pearl was pretty distracted by a lot of things. Tried not to disturb her.
She made me a card. It was nice.
Anyway...
went to 5th uncle and aunty's house, where zi-pei had some issues with chilli. it was really funny basically. heh.
played cards with joey. :)
nan gave me a new jacket. :)
rach got me and joey the chocolate that's really expensive to make coffee bean's 'pure chocolate.' :)
joey got me chocolates and stuffings. :)
mum and dad gave me cash. ;)
12 ppl sent me smses, and a couple called. thanks peeps. merry christmas to you too.
was moody at first, but I feel a lot better. stuff to smile about.
got back home and wrote stuff. am stuck now. first time i've been stuck since i started writing my fanfic.
I also found a good place to put my ShadowFighterX trilogy, so yep. :)
and my Night Phantom one. :)
rested awhile, dinner was fried rice and it tasted good.
pearl came to pine grove, and I met up with her and yi feng. talked quite a bit.
and my neck still hurts because my bike couldn't make it up the ramp so I flew and hit my face in the grass and hurt my leg. need to get rest.
so yeah, I really do care about her, I guess.
still don't know where this is going though. or what exactly i want.
haiz...
bathed and watched 'I am Legend.' more dramatic then actually packed, but interesting concept on human nature. so overall it wasn't bad.
came back, tried to write a bit and failed, and now blogging lo.
joey's got new dvd player. :)
ah well...
later.
ShadowFighterX
(so sleepy. :(