.Friday, January 25, 2008 ' 11:32 PM Y
=x
Mood: Tired.
So strange.
Is it my imagination or am I simply becoming so emotional?
It's so..
Okay, it just pisses me off.
homework to do over the weekend..lots of it. O lvl spa also.
Urgh.
so getting along with my juniors..well. some of them just piss me off. but of course, there are the really good guys who all think i'm their older brother. then there are the stalkers, the hero worshippers, etc.
im not used to this.
tiredness. can't talk to my real friends properly. feel empty and left out because im scared of something. or angry about something.
as i go back to staff house, watch disney and all the memories keep flooding in...everytime i think i've remembered everything i lost, other things come back.
well if I wanna be honest with myself? I like being emo. i like emo sappy love songs and novels and i like spending time with the people i care about even if we don't do anything. that's me. i can't keep pretending to be someone im not.
im just not that person that I wake up in the mirror to, and likes the penetrating gaze of my eyes. My eyes have always been distinct. scary, even. makes me feel invincible, like today. pwnzording everyone.
haiz.
haven't talked to people in church. just can't make it la. its tiring and i'm lacking time and they're so idiotic by switching the times..the youth ministry is messing up things.
so i can't hang out with pearl and the others, although i guess..i think they may not want to anymore.
huh. so ironic. get whatever 'popularity' and lose real friends, huh?
damn, I'm bad with other people's emotions.