<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10256297?origin\x3dhttp://shadowfighterx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, January 30, 2008 ' 6:13 PM Y
=x

So sleepy.
Latest favourite song is 'No You Hang Up' by Shayne Ward. It's a very guy song, but it's quite cute I guess. And it has a nice beat.

You got my attention and hello
We had this connection that wouldn’t let go
There was something sexy ‘bout your voice
Anything you say makes a beautiful noise

And now we break up to make up right away.(to make up right away)
Just an excuse to lie in bed allday
I know this thing we have wont ever change
and thats why I have the confidence to say

A lot of girls are sexy
but you know how to use it
you can keep me up on the phone all night
We say lets hang up on 3 but we don’t ever do it
Aint it crazy how after all this time
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love

Every time you call me, I wont lie
I still get the goose-bumps I felt the first time
That I saw you walk into a room
Girl you had me hooked on that beautiful view

And now we break up to make up right away (we make up right away)
Just an excuse to lay in bed all day (and we lay in bed all day)
I know that this thing we have wont ever change
And that’s why I have the confidence to say

A lot of girls are sexy
but you know how to use it
You can keep me up on the phone all night
We say lets hang up on 3 but we don’t ever do it
Aint it crazy how after all this time
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love

And baby you still know just how to Blow my mind
And after everything that we’ve been through It still feels right
And I know, that I can’t Picture living my life without you
Yeah yeah

A lot of girls are sexy
but you know how to use it
You can keep me up on the phone all night
We say lets hang up on 3 but we don’t ever do it
Aint it crazy how after all this time
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love x4

A lot of girls are sexy
You can keep me up on the phone all night
We say lets hang up on 3 (you hang up, no you hang up, knda love)
Aint it crazy how after all this time (you hang up, no you hang up, kinda love)
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love

For my anti-lukers, I failed SS! woot. landmark moment.
and my english was reduced to a measly 21/30. this is pretty bad for my average, especially since i have 3 or 4 compos on IVLE which had 27.

I guess it was cuz the topic was so hard. unless i could have written about music, I probably would have scored better ,but i know nuts about music.

so much work to do, so little time. trying to relax by bballing..writing...failed attempts at my one handed breakdance move and stuff but it's not getting any work done.

just can't believe i FAILED SS. it's never happened that badly before.
the good news is that derrick failed too, so now we're 'loser buddies.' hehe. the math test was a killer too, so I probably won't get higher than a low a1 (for those who know my class MSG, you guys know im not even bragging), which sucks compared to my class, i guess.

sigh. getting worse and WORSE. AHHH. AND THERE'S NO F***ING PRIZE FOR 1ST PLACE THIS YEAR. NOOO. THERE GOES MY FOUR TIME IN A ROW CROSS COUNTRY GOLD TROPHY.

i don't even want my timing because i started mourning my pathetic life by eating a big packet of chips, drinking root beer in excess and not getting enough sleep. feels like a ritual. do i do this for every girl that tells me they love me before ditching me?

im not going to count.

so today's a loser day. big deal, supposedly. feels like tomorrow...maybe I'll put on a pair of contacts and strut around like Ren Ho...see if I can pull him off and get some inspiration at the same time. of course, that's almost suicidal, but people do stupid things when they're upset.

is that why im letting adrienne and her little group get on my nerves? Either I'm running out of witty banter or I'm just not in the mood to be someone else today.

being me doesnt help me. what I need is a nice cup of Haato Ice Cream tonight. yep. =)
haato. :)

oro.
sleepy.

ShadowFighterX

(what am I going to do now..?)







The.One.And.Only.


Luke Ho
15 Years Old
15/02/1992
New Town Secondary School
Basketballer




Likes & Destests


Likes

Jesus, my Lord and Saviour
Her--obviously,who else..?
Basketball
Running
Slackin
Any form of games that i am fantastic at


Detests

[x]Betrayers
[x]Liars
[x]Heartbreakers(not directing to me.)
[x]Jerks

Blabber-ing





Links


Alex

Amanda

Bettina

Charmaine

Cynthia

Dinah

Fanny

Hannah

Hernhern

Jia Wen

Joshua

Jules

Jun Jie

Junice

Kai Yang

Leonard

Liping

Marcus P

Marcus Wee

Marion

Mrs Ang

Mr Ang

Nicolas

Nicole

Pearly

Peggy

Priscilla

Sano

Shimin

Stephie

Sulwyn

Varun

Vera

Xiang Rui

Ximin

Zeken

Class blog

6c blog!




just YESTERDAY.

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008



Now Playing




Credits

Designer: beibei
Site Host:Blogger
underline, blockquote, bold, italic&strong is:purplekisses-
Credits to Pearly ;DDDD
Copyright Luke Ho [23.09.2007]