.Thursday, February 07, 2008 ' 11:04 PM Y
=x
Mood: -
sigh.
well, feelings are..
weird.
dreamt of her twice in two nights, and she doesn't even exist.
can't remember how she looks like, her face, anything about her.
and yet I feel like I'm in love with her for some reason or whatever.
like one of those science fiction movies where we're either separated by time, distance or alternate realities.
I have no idea what to think.
chinese new year is nice i suppose. it's not always about the cash though.
wonder what I'm going to do with my life?
SBQ common test coming up, math, english, science, chinese..
results so far have been promising. well. some at least.
for chinese I have two b3's (miracle!) a c6, a d7 and an f9. overall c5, possible b4 if excluding the weaker tests later.
english is um. currently an a2. a very, very low a2.
A math is a1 with an 85% plus plus average. :)
science no idea. =/
ss sucks. failed. by a LOT.
lit. no idea.
E math no idea. not looking too good, cuz i can't understand some stuff. will have to ask ruth about it.
sleepy.
thinking about my dream girl a lot since I first dreamt of her. who is she?
I don't know whether i want to keep dreaming of her or stop dreaming of her.
because waking up is slightly painful.
and it's getting worse.
ShadowFighterX
(my com is NOT repaired...ugh.)
(I sent a really ,REALLY wrong message to my crazy neighbour by accident. something tells me people are going to get the wrong idea on monday. still..it would have been interesting to see her reaction, wouldn't it?)