.Friday, February 01, 2008 ' 2:22 PM Y
=x
Mood: sleepy.
sleepy.
ugh.
didn't realize people wanted me to win cross country. well. shucks. not like i gave it all i had, anyway. hope no one's cocky enough to think they've won like that.
should probably NOT have snacked so much over the last week though. i was kidding myself. maybe i am too arrogant. =( i told myself I wouldn't run but I ended up running and in the end, I sprinted too much and stopped here and there...shucks.
one thing strange was that I was pretty sure I could have gotten top 3...but today, I wasnt sure about first.
shiva was running fast enough...but daryl, hell. im not sure if I could beat him even if I wasn't slacking.
something to think about i guess. new motivation to train.
anyway, after my horrible defeat, Ady, Nawshein and I went to Mcs and talked for a long while. it was fun. too lazy to move, but still.
ate a lot. shrugs.
aww well. time to go back to serious training. sounds like fun anyway...I don like to lose, even if there arent any prizes. ;)
whew.
got to record all of this for my book...
wonder when I'm going to edit ShadowFighterX? maybe after i finish Night Phantom and finish my ShadowFighterX trilogy, I'll publish a couple of articles, books...hopefully make my start in the working world.
can't afford to be poor.
Dear God, was I so overconfident today?I ask that you humble me in my place and help me remember that every given talent comes from you.giveth and taketh away.promise that I'll dedicate my next win to you, if by your strength you let me win.please pray that i won't become overconfident. thanks guys.
do tag once in a while though. its always nice to know who's reading this.
ShadowFighterX