.Wednesday, February 20, 2008 ' 6:08 PM Y
=x
Mood: Sleepy.
so, sO SLEEPY.
UGH.
tuition just ended. wtheck i guess.
tests today were pretty hard. tomorrow and the day after should be even harder. well. that's life.
health checkup, everything's fine.
Negima has serious fan service. sigh. are people going to be mistaking me for a perve now?
writings been good. new plots for Night Phantom and Shadow Infinity, though I'm not making much progress with ShadowRealm.
got my 17th review today. :)
running once every three days. pretty tiring, but it keeps me in great shape.
form was good today. scored past weng siang, hopper, etc. not great enough form to beat them, but at least a dozen baskets.
the sec twos are getting better. I bet amiru will get pretty ego inflated, since i admitted that he's becoming a natural leader. the sort of player who leads by action, by one look on the court you can tell he's directing the movement. and just a year ago, I thought he was hopeless. tsk. that's one of the few times I've made misjudgements on someone's basketball capability.
such as ben goh. the kid used to be a good guy, but now he's just pissing me off. where the hell is my bball?! bad enough he lost it, he's just taking his time to find and give the replacement to me. was quite pissed off, and the bball boys aren't too happy with him either.
he could have improved a lot, but he spends way too much time skipping training and playing soccer. sigh. weird how things turn out.;
brother's getting better too. still can't forget the day he ankle-breakered me.
tired...lucky i've done so much work in advance..
and mrs cheong praised my letter writing today. it's been ages since the last time I got 27/30 for my compo that's she's actually said something good about my work, and I had thought it was bad. miracle. thanks god.
well..
time to do my least favourite thing-wait for adrienne to spam my blog again and come up with witty banter to piss her off somemore.
why won't she leave me alone?
ShadowFighterX