.Monday, February 25, 2008 ' 6:28 PM Y
=x
Mood: Ugh.
okay to cut a long story short, the sec 4 gang was bullying my friends and thus I stuck up for them, and now they are after ME. yes, yours truly has decided to add unnecessary drama into his life, AGAIN.
what the hell is WRONG with these people?! It's one thing to be unreasonable (I really, REALLY don't need to give examples such as the one constantly blasphemy-ing me on my tag board) but it's another thing to hurt people! At least Adrienne doesnt hurt people! (physically!)
Oops, did I type that out already? Oh well.
Yeah I ask for a lot of trouble. I'm just kidding adrienne. I have better things to worry about.
Like how I'm NOT going to get my ass handed to me tomorrow.
Well. I'm Luke Ho. I'll think of something. I always do.
It's just that everytime, I have to do it alone...
ShadowFighterX